Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Still Alive!!!!

The good news.....I was not taken over by zombies or some crazy spirit haunting my home (although....kinda sure there is one or two here.....) Just been extremely busy with all sorts of fun stuff. Which leads to more good news.....more blogging subjects. Soon to come: Raising Geek Children (on purpose), The great derby name debate (slutty or geeky), Why I love it when my BF has equally geeky friends (but doesn't out geek me....), Zombie Education sounds awesome!, and Why I love The Guild/Legend of Neil so damn much.

Just some thoughts that have been running around in my head :) Once things calm down a bit I will be back....back with nuclear weapons!!! (Ohhh....another idea.....great geek films of the 80's......oh so many.....oh so many.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment